Multi-directional groove pattern generates an inward locking force to maintain the best possible traction wherever the foot is placed on the pad.
Each pad features a thermoformed dimpled surface, a clearly defined groove pattern, and a groove at the base of the kick to assist the adhesive bond and prevent peeling. The lightweight packaging also comes complete with a spare FCS Key.
• 5 piece pad
• Gridlock groove pattern
– a more spaced tread to allow your feet to sink closer to the board.
Compounded by a dimpled surface to create a tacky feel.
• Multi directional groove patterns
- Respond to the different forces generated between the surfer and the board. The center and front panels face forward and the side panels direct inwards so that the traction pushes back against your feet in all maneuvers.
• Tritek groove pattern
– A chunkier groove, with three levels of traction to grip onto. Compounded by a dimpled surface to create a tacky feel.
• No archbar
- Gives increased sensitivity between foot and board
• Luna rounded performance kick